Sailing Club Divers welcome divers from all certification agencies worldwide. Although we teach exclusively PADI courses you are welcome at Sailing Club Divers! Diving in Nha Trang Bay (one of the twenty nine most beautiful bays in the world) is year round with the main dive season from March until late October. The best time to come is between May & the end of September when visibility may be up to 20 meters and the water temperature around 30c.
Our purpose built 18 meter dive boat departs from the local tourist port of Cau Da everyday. It's equipped with permanent & portable oxygen cylinders, a First Aid Kit, fresh water shower, western (seated) toilet, galley and storage racks for your belongings. All of our staff are Emergency First Responders and PADI professionals.
- 7:50 AM: meet at our office and transfer by bus to Cau Da harbor (15 min)
- 8:20 AM: transfer by boat to Hon Mun island, Nha Trang marine park (45 min)
- 9:00 / 9:30 AM; first stop for scuba diving and snorkelling followed by a 30 minutes to one hour surface interval.
- 10:45 / 11:15 AM: second stop for diving and snorkelling
- 12:00 / 12:30 PM: transfer back to Cau Da harbor.
- 1:00 / 1:30 PM: arrive back at office
Including: full equipment rental, Marine park fee, hot coffee, hot chocolate, mineral water, fresh fruit, cooked lunch, insurance and transfers to and from our shop.
For booking and further information:
Please contact us or drop by in person at least one day before to sign up, show us your certification card (where required) and finalise payment. Advance booking is possible with at least a 50% deposit made either through direct bank transfer or PayPal (PayPal incurs a 4.5% service charge).
Always look for PADI Five Star Dive Centres - we are recognised worldwide as offering a high level of quality and service. Before deciding on a dive operator do some research: Google the Dive Center and read reviews and travel blogs from other divers on websites such as Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet. Unfortunately the dive industry is not always staffed by well-meaning professionals. Just because you see a PADI logo on the dive center or staff t-shirt doesn't mean they are authorised to offer or teach PADI courses. This is especially true in Nha Trang. Check first.
5 Star service.
Dive groups for certified divers are kept small: up to a maximum of four divers per PADI Professional.
Discover Scuba Diving is conducted maximum two to one PADI Instructor
PADI courses are a maximum of two students to one PADI Instructor
We all speak fluent English, Nicolas speaks French, Marina speaks Russian & of course many staff speak Vietnamese. We currently employ a Dive Team of one French, one Ukrainian, one British & two Vietnamese PADI Instructors, and two Vietnamese PADI Divemaster.
- Please Note: Bookings made through Mia Nha Trang Resort & Spa are subject to a booking fee plus service charge and Government Tax. Evason Ana Mandara Resort & Spa are subject to a booking fee plus service charge & Government Tax, and bookings through Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Resort & Spa are subject to an additional change for return speedboat transfers directly from the resort to Hon Mun Marine Protected Area plus a booking fee, service charge & Government Tax.